Monday, December 20, 2010

Theater-Geeks have all the Fun

This weekend, I was in a production. I played Dora Bunner in the Agatha Christie murder mystery A Murder is Announced. Being that this was a small-time high school production, I had a lot of fun being so elderly. I used an annoying voice, curled my hair, and waddled around on stage while wearing very old preppy clothes. It was fun.One thing I must say though is that I really liked the look I woke up with the next morning. Grey-spray gone, hair a little flattened, and make-up smudged, I woke up with a very "whorish" 1950s look on Sunday. I took a couple pictures in order to share.






With glasses!






Without glasses!





I'm sorry about the shitty web-cam quality photos, and my disturbingly pale appearance in that second image, but I'm rather diggin' this look. I'm actually contemplating getting a perm in order to have curly hair always. :]

Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment