Saturday, December 18, 2010

Busy Night

Tonight, I have a lot going on, so when I was getting dressed tonight everything was meant for function. The opaque tights are actually part of my costume for a play I'm in, and so I decided to wear them in order to cut my dressing time down. The dress is a really simple cute shift dress that's easy to pull off, but looks somewhat decent. The cardigan's purpose was simple-- To keep me warm, and to add a little bit of colour. Head-to-toe black is really not my thing. The heels are probably the most ridiculous part of the costume, but seeing as I'm going on a movie date after my play, I figured that I couldn't pass up the chance to wear them out.

All of my pictures are a little inconvenient, and awkwardly taken seeing as I didn't want you all to see the ugly rag curlers in my hair (the things I do for theater...), and I couldn't go outside because it's unbelievably frigid out there.

I probably won't get in until about three AM tonight. This outfit is ultimately meant for comfort more than anything else.




Dress: Forever XXI
Cardigan: Land's End
Shoes: Nina Shoes
Belt: Target
Tights: Forever XXI

Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment