Thursday, December 16, 2010

Filling the "Theatre Geek" stereotype...

...One Shirley Temple hair-do at a time.

Good morning (or evening, depending on where you're viewing this from)!

I decided, after months of perusing, bookmarking, reading, testing, and loving fashion blogs that I would start my own. Some of my favourite blogs, such as Hipster Musings, and Vintage Vixen have been going on for years now! I suppose I'm a little late on this whole thing, but I felt that this was something that I'd enjoy doing, and could possibly get a kick out of. I'm curious as to how long I can keep something like this up, but the Holidays are all about new beginnings, so I suppose the time is right to try my hand on the blogging wheel.

I'm not hipster, I'm not chic. I'm a drama-club member with a heart of gold, and an adoration for "ugly" sweaters. I'm not a size 0 (or even a size 7, to be blunt), but I love fashion with a passion (forgive me for rhyming), and I wanted to put my own little words out there on the internet.

This blog is probably going to be musings, opinion articles, how-tos, don't-dos, and outfit break-downs in the future, but this post is my little Bonjour to the blogging ring!

Always ready for an adventure,

Bliss

No comments:

Post a Comment